- A Quick Overview of American Holidays
- Svenja Kupke - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2013
- Comparing Child Care Options
- A Great and Affordable Child Care Solution
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Katy & George
- Words From Our Au Pair Community Counselors
- EurAupair Host families Reviews
- Caring for Your Children Means Caring for Others
- French Au Pair Emilie’s Story
- EurAupair Au Pair Awarded IAPA Au Pair of the Year
- Au Pair Alice Shares Her Experience
- Advantages of Becoming an Au Pair
- Why an Au Pair is much more than a Nanny?
- How An Au Pair Fits Into Routines
- Chicago Scavenger Hunt
- Canoe Trip in North Carolina
- Atlanta Au Pairs
Au Pair Alice Shares Her Experience
By Alice, one of our former au pair from France.
" The best year of my life. My au pair year in Orange County, California has been a real dream!
Leaving my host family, my friends, the kids… was basically one of the hardiest things I’ve ever done. But after several depressing months, I’ve built a new life in Paris…
I’m writing this message from Lake Forest, California. I’m visiting my host family for the 3rd time since I’ve left and it still feels home. Every time they welcome me as a family member, the kids are growing up but we still got this special connection and I’m still deeply in love with California.
The au pair adventure doesn’t end with the au pair year. I’ve got a second family for life and I’m decided to see those lovely kids growing up!
So 1 year as an au pair but already 3 years of a new life! "