Looking for an Au Pair in Miami, FL?
With over 30 years of experience, EurAupair was one of the first au pair programs to become designated by the U. S. Department of State to legally sponsor au pairs to come to the United States, and has placed tens of thousands of au pairs across the country including in the Miami area.
EurAupair is an affordable childcare option, making it a real value for such flexible, loving, in-home care. And, unlike other forms of child care, the fee is for children of all ages, and per family - not per child.
The Benefits of Having an Au Pair in Miami
While you're considering all of your options for child care, you must think about the benefits of each type. The childcare option that you choose should fit into your family's schedule and be the right choice for your children. Having an au pair is a great solution because it gives you a few unique benefits, including:
- Cultural education: The most rewarding aspect of hosting an au pair in your home is the cultural learning that happens during your time together. Your children will have the unique opportunity to find out about a different culture directly — your au pair can share her customs, holidays and even food with your family. And, your au pair will have the same opportunity to learn about others who are different from her.
- Flexibility: With other types of child care, you usually have to follow other people's schedules. This situation isn't the case when you have an au pair. You have much more control over your time and can easily make changes and adjustments if you need to.
- In-home care: When you have an au pair, she becomes a member of your household. The convenience of having in-home care for your children is incomparable. Your au pair is there whenever you need her, and she can help with other tasks around your home too.
Using EurAupair as Your Miami Au Pair Agency
When you choose EurAupair, you're choosing a non-profit with more than 30 years' experience matching American families with loving, responsible au pairs from all over the world. During our history, we've formed and strengthened partnerships with organizations across the globe. These relationships help us find the best child care providers and the right fit for your family.
With personal attention and clear communication, we'll be there for you and your family during every step. And, our affordability sets us apart from other agencies like us.
Local Support From EurAupair Community Counselors
Following the receipt of your application form, a local Community Counselor from the Miami area will be assigned to your family. The Community Counselor is available to answer any questions and provide assistance to both you and your au pair throughout your year together.
"I started out as a Community Counselor in Oregon and when my husband joined the Navy, we ended up here. I wanted to become a Community Counselor for a couple reasons, one of those being I wanted to extend my horizons and become more acquainted with different ethnicity around the world. I in a way saw it as a challenge and out of my comfort zone so I wanted to take it on. I love challenging myself because that is how we grow best. I love helping people and I knew I could through this program. I love to introduce new au pairs to the area and to be able to learn about their culture. I love being able to help the host families choose an au pair and help them throughout the year they are with the au pair. Au pairs can make life so much easier and better on the host families and it allows them and their children to take someone in and learn about a different culture on a whole new level. They become part of their family and that's amazing!" from Community Counselor Christina Belli.
Some examples of monthly au pair meetings in the area include: Seaquarium, Coral Castle, visit museums, Marlins Park, shopping.
Education for Your Au Pair
U.S. government regulations require that au pairs be provided with opportunities for cultural and educational enrichment. Au pairs must complete six units of academic coursework at an accredited, post-secondary institution. While taking courses at a local post-secondary institution, your au pair will be able to learn more about a topic of her interest from the perspective of an American school.
Here are some institutions in the area your au pair may consider:
Local Activities for Your Au Pair and Your Child(ren)
- Children's Museum: A visit to this museum will give your children a fun day out. To them, it will just feel like a good time. However, they'll also learn lots of valuable information. Your kids will find a ton of different topics to explore through the museum's hands-on exhibits. From music to wellness to the local environment, your whole family (including your au pair!) will leave with some new knowledge.
- Jungle Island: For a fun family adventure, head out to Jungle Island! This spot is a paradise for your older children. There are all kinds of things to do, all in one place. Visit the water park, try zip lining or go to one of the park's animal experiences. It's a unique place that the entire family will love.
- Grapeland Water Park: Once those Miami temperatures really begin to soar, take a trip to the water park to cool off. Whether you want to play games, go down water slides, ride the lazy river or just lounge by the pool, this is the place to take your family and your au pair. She is sure to bond with your children while they explore everything Grapeland Water Park has to offer.
Useful Information for Your Au Pair
Looking for an Au Pair in Cape Coral, Clearwater, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Hollywood, Jacksonville, Miramar, Orlando, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach or another state ?