Looking for an Au Pair in Dallas, Texas?
With over 30 years of experience, EurAupair was one of the first au pair programs to become designated by the U. S. Department of State to legally sponsor au pairs to come to the United States, and has placed tens of thousands of au pairs across the country including in the Dallas area.
EurAupair is an affordable child care option, making it a real value for such flexible, loving, in-home care. And, unlike other forms of child care, the fee is for children of all ages, and per family - not per child.
Benefits of Using Dallas Au Pair Services
When you're looking for the best option when it comes to your children's care, you want to consider every possibility. Every choice will have its own strengths and advantages, so you need to find the ones that are the most important to your family. The following are a few of the benefits of hosting an au pair:
- Flexibility: Sometimes, things don't go the way you planned. Whether you're running late one morning or one of your children is sick, your daily schedule sometimes doesn't go as intended. With some types of child care, any change in schedule can mix up your entire day. But with an au pair, you have more control over your time.
- Convenience: Your au pair becomes a member of your household. She'll always be close by and ready to help out. Your au pair may help with other things around the house too, like the children's laundry, their meal prep and similar tasks.
- Cultural education: The most rewarding part of hosting an au pair is the opportunity for you and your children to learn more about a different culture. Your au pair can tell your family about her traditions, show you how to celebrate her holidays and prepare her cultural food for you to try. Giving your children this opportunity will help them become more open-minded and benefit them in other ways as they grow up.
Using EurAupair as Your Dallas Au Pair Agency
EurAupair is a non-profit program that aims to place loving, reliable au pairs from around the world with American families. Through open communication and a personal touch, we'll be there for your family during every step of the process. We'll assist you in placing with the perfect au pair and answer all of your questions along the way. Finally, our affordability sets us apart from others like us.
During our 30-year history, we've seen thousands of families benefit from the unique experience of hosting an au pair. We know it could be a great fit for your family too.
Local Support From EurAupair Community Counselors
Following the receipt of your application form, a local Community Counselor from the Dallas area will be assigned to your family. The Community Counselor is available to answer any questions and provide assistance to both you and your au pair throughout your year together.
"I recently started as a Community Counselor and I am excited to help au pairs settle in Dallas. In the heart of Texas you can walk the incredible art and science museums by day, then at night pull on the cowgirl boots for dancing!" from Community Counselor Adrienne Anderson
Some examples of monthly au pair meetings in the area include: Go for brunch, do color runs & attend local festivals, go to a BBQ, go line dancing, attend a rodeo, etc.
Education for Your Au Pair
U.S. government regulations require that au pairs be provided with opportunities for cultural and educational enrichment. Au pairs must complete six units of academic coursework at an accredited, post-secondary institution. Taking academic courses will enrich your au pair's life and enhance her time with your family. With a number of different topics to choose from, she can augment her previous education or learn about something completely new.
Here are some institutions in the area your au pair may consider:
Local Activities for Your Au Pair and Your Child(ren)
- Sci-Tech Discovery Center: No matter how old you are, you'll be delighted by all the fun exhibits at this hands-on museum. On top of all of their awesome permanent exhibits, they have some other fun and educational programs too. Your children will feel like they're just getting a fun treat to do something different, but they'll learn a lot at the same time.
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park: Once the summertime hits, you and your family may be spending most of your time indoors. Break your indoor routine with a trip to the Hawaiian Falls Water Park! If your au pair isn't used to the high temperatures, she'll surely appreciate a fun chance to cool down and bond with your family.
- Dallas Zoo: When you take a trip to the Dallas Zoo, you'll find mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, bugs and more. There might even be some animals that are common to your au pair's home country! The entire family is sure to have a great time enjoying the outdoors and learning about the amazing animals that live on Earth.
Useful Information for Your Au Pair
Looking for an Au Pair in Amarillo, Austin, Beaumont, College Station, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Houston, Midland/Odessa, San Antonio, Waco, Wichita Falls or another state ?