Looking for an Au Pair in San Jose, California?
With over 30 years of experience, EurAupair was one of the first au pair programs to become designated by the U. S. Department of State to legally sponsor au pairs to come to the United States and has placed tens of thousands of au pairs across the country including in the San Jose area.
EurAupair is an affordable child care option, making it a real value for such flexible, loving, in-home care. And, unlike other forms of child care, the fee is for children of all ages, and per family - not per child.
The Benefits of Being an Au Pair Host Family in San Jose
You want to feel confident that your child is always safe and happy, even when you can't be there with them. Finding the child care option that best fits your family's needs and expectations is important, so have you considered inviting an au pair into your home?
There are many benefits of having an au pair, including:
- Live-at-home child care: When you have an au pair, she becomes a part of the family. Having your child care provider as a part of your household gives a great deal of comfort and convenience to both you and your au pair. In case of inclement weather or other factors, you don't have to worry as your au pair is there to help. An au pair joining your family lets her bond with your children and develop a strong, trusting relationship.
- Cultural exchange: Children are naturally curious. Your au pair can introduce them to a unique culture to teach them more about the world around them. This process also benefits your au pair. She can develop her English language skills and have unique experiences that she would not have had in her home country.
Having an au pair creates unbeatable experiences for you, your children and your au pair. It benefits everyone involved and is one of the most personal options available for child care.
Why Work With EurAupair for San Jose Au Pair Services?
EurAupair is your trusted program for matching your family with the perfect au pair. Our au pairs come from countries all over the world, and they're excited to share their culture with you and your children. We're a non-profit — one of only a few programs of our type that are non-profits. Our true passion is to spread the word of the unique benefits that families and au pairs alike can experience through their exchanges.
Throughout our 30-year history, we've developed strong ties overseas. Our long-standing partnerships with international organizations have helped us find caring, loving and dependable au pairs. We'll also give you the personal attention you need. When you get in contact with our agency, you can know that you're not speaking with a third party.
If you're looking for a trusted au pair agency in the San Jose area, you can rely on EurAupair.
Local Support From EurAupair Community Counselors
Following the receipt of your application form, a local Community Counselor from the San Jose area will be assigned to your family. The Community Counselor is available to answer any questions and provide assistance to both you and your au pair throughout your year together.
"I have been a Community Counselor for EurAupair in San Jose Area for 19 years. San Jose’s population is about 1 million. It is located in the middle of Silicon Valley and the Bay Area. Apple is an arm away from San Jose, twenty minutes from Google and Facebook. A lot of High Tech companies that bring people from all over the world are located here. San Jose is a very nice place to live and you can travel to all the other beautiful places nearby like San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. San Jose has a lot of sport facilities like YMCA, Bay Club and 24 Hours Fitness. In downtown San Jose we have the Tech Museum (children’s favorite place to visit), Museum of Art, ice rink for winter time and Christmas in the park, Japanese Park. We have our own Happy Hollow Zoo and Park." from Community Counselor Liesa Chapman.
Some examples of monthly au pair meetings in the area include: Museums, picnics, pumpkin carving around Halloween.
Education for Your Au Pair
U.S. government regulations require that au pairs be provided with opportunities for cultural and educational enrichment. Au pairs must complete six units of academic coursework at an accredited, post-secondary institution.
Here are some institutions in the area your au pair may consider:
Local Activities for Your Au Pair and Your Child(ren)
- Winchester Mystery House: If you have older children that like a little bit of adventure, book a tour for them and your au pair to see the mysterious and slightly spooky Winchester House. Explore the strange elements of the mansion and learn more about the legend behind the house.
- Children's Discovery Museum: From permanent exhibits to ever-changing attractions and shows, the Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose is the perfect place for your au pair and your children to learn and have a fun day out together. No matter what your children enjoy the most, there's sure to be something at the museum that they'll love. From an art gallery to hands-on activities, they'll easily spend the entire day!
- Happy Hollow Park and Zoo: If you want your children to get out in nature more often and participate in educational activities at the same time, the Happy Hollow Park and Zoo is the perfect place to visit. Your au pair can take your children to visit lots of different animals at the zoo, let them get their energy out at the park, sign them up for a class or catch a show at the puppet theater.
Useful Information for Your Au Pair
Looking for an Au Pair in Bakersfield, Berkeley, Carlsbad, Corona, Fresno, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Oakland, Ontario, Orange County, Palm Springs, Pasadena, Richmond, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, Temecula, Thousand Oaks or another state ?