- From our Community Counselors: What impact on your life has EurAupair made?
- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Thanking Our Community Counselors
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Spot Light on Community Counselor Kelley Land
- Kayaking through the Skokie Lagoons in Illinois
- Des Moines, IA World Food & Music Festival
- Chicago Scavenger Hunt
- Canoe Trip in North Carolina
- EurAupair Atlanta Au Pairs Meeting
Canoe Trip in North Carolina
From our Community Counselor, Jean Street
“Our expanded group of aupairs from Raleigh, Cary, Fayetteville, Southern Pines, and as far north as Greensboro, NC all got together for one big meeting and one fun trip down the Neuse river. We left the fast paced world behind and took a leisurely 3-mile float through the tree-lined banks of this peaceful river enjoying the scenic beauty of the Raleigh Canoe Trail. As we floated down the river, we saw turtles, waterfowl, shorebirds, and deer while peacefully paddling under the canopy of beautiful pines and hardwoods. The trip lasted approximately 1.5 hours. It was a beautiful warm spring day in the south!”
Marta, Au Pair from Spain
Community Counselors Jean Street and Mesa Somer