- From our Community Counselors: What impact on your life has EurAupair made?
- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Thanking Our Community Counselors
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Spot Light on Community Counselor Kelley Land
- Kayaking through the Skokie Lagoons in Illinois
- Des Moines, IA World Food & Music Festival
- Chicago Scavenger Hunt
- Canoe Trip in North Carolina
- EurAupair Atlanta Au Pairs Meeting
Des Moines, IA World Food & Music Festival
On Saturday, September 20th EurAupair Community Counselors Bertha and Alexandra as well as two au pairs represented EurAupair at the Des Moines, Iowa World Food and Music Festival.
Many families stopped at the beautifully decorated booth, asking about EurAupair services. Interested families inquired about the program, took brochures or postcards for further information and participated in the raffle in order to win a $600 discount.
Attending the World Food and Music Festival was a big success. Thank you to Bertha, Alexandra, Nela and Sophie.
Below some pictures of the EurAupair booth