- From our Community Counselors: What impact on your life has EurAupair made?
- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Thanking Our Community Counselors
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Spot Light on Community Counselor Kelley Land
- Kayaking through the Skokie Lagoons in Illinois
- Des Moines, IA World Food & Music Festival
- Chicago Scavenger Hunt
- Canoe Trip in North Carolina
- EurAupair Atlanta Au Pairs Meeting
Kayaking through the Skokie Lagoons in Illinois
On a beautiful September day Chicago Community Counselor Gila and her group of au pairs went to Skokie Lagoons. They rented kayaks and with a tour leader rowed through the beautiful Forest Preserve for 1 1/2 hours. They were 2 per kayak; only one courageous au pair dared be alone. Everybody had a great time and enjoyed the day.
Left to Right: Laura (Colombia), Julie (France), Elzet (South Africa), CC Gila, Laura (Germany), Maria (Spain), Rita (Spain), Nathalie (Germany), Nathalie's friend.