- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Thanking Our Community Counselors
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Spot Light on Community Counselor Kelley Land
- Kayaking through the Skokie Lagoons in Illinois
- Des Moines, IA World Food & Music Festival
- Chicago Scavenger Hunt
- Canoe Trip in North Carolina
- EurAupair Atlanta Au Pairs Meeting
Chicago Scavenger Hunt
The au pairs were divided in 6 teams of 3 and battled hot weather (94 degrees) plus road construction on their 15 point walking scavenger hunt.
Community Counselor Vicki had created an interesting hunt. The au pairs had fun finding the places and learned some things about our wonderful city at the same time.
Scavenger hunt winners left to right: Mareike and Janine from Germany and Bianca (Janine’s friend)
Scavenger Hunt Au Pair Group in Chicago