- The Four Major Benefits of EurAupair's Au Pair Program in America
- Lorena Simon - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2018
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Boston
- Never say goodbye… | An Au Pair Reunion Story
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Chicago
- Home Sweet Home: How To Cope With Reverse Culture Shock
- Former Au Pair Mette Sharing Her Year as an Au Pair!
- Former Au Pairs... Where Are They Now?!
- Karina Kolbe - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2017
- New Year's Resolutions for Au Pairs in the U.S.
- Au Pair Holiday Gift Ideas for Host Families
- An Au Pair Guide to Thanksgiving - An American Tradition
- Tricks and Treats to Enjoying Halloween With Your Host Siblings
- When One Gap Year Ended Into the Best 4 Years of My Life
- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- 6 Fun After School Activities for Host Families and Au Pairs
- Summer Fun With The Kids
- Au Pair Story - Farm Life
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Money Management for Au Pairs
- Glossary: Understanding the Au Pair Lingo
- Elise Ducam - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2016
- Can au pairs provide child care over the holidays
- 7 Facts about the EurAupair NYC Workshop
- Surviving Snow Days as an Au Pair in America
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- My Time with my American Family!
- Jacqueline Maersch - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2015
- True American Experience for Au Pair Jennifer
- My 21 Months in the USA
- Quick Overview of American Holidays
- Svenja Kupke - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2013
- French Au Pair Emilie’s Story
- EurAupair Au Pair Awarded IAPA Au Pair of the Year
- Au Pair Alice Shares Her Experience
- Advantages of Becoming an Au Pair
7 Facts about the EurAupair NYC Workshop
As one of the oldest and most trusted organizations, EurAupair host families can be assured their au pairs will be fully prepared by the time they arrive into their homes! Your au pair will complete a pre-departure orientation prior to leaving her home country and will attend a week-long EurAupair workshop in NYC upon their arrival to the US. Check out what makes the EurAupair NYC Workshop so special!
1. Convenient Location
The EurAupair workshop is held in Manhattan, right next to famous Central Park! This allows au pairs to have access to countless landmarks, restaurants, shopping malls, and much more! A metro station is also only a short walk from the NYC workshop, for those who want to discover the city!
2. All Inclusive
Full room and board is provided during the duration of the week, and all classes & workshop sessions are paid for. All that will be needed is pocket money to enjoy the city in the evenings!
3. Free NYC Double Decker Bus Tour
In addition to full room and board and classes paid for, all USA au pairs will enjoy a complimentary Double Decker bus tour of NYC! As one of the most highly rated services each month by our au pairs, it is an opportunity to see many of New York's famous sights such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Broadway, Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Central Park and more!
4. Considerate Rooming Choices
When assigning rooms to each au pair participating in the NYC workshop, we will do our best to ensure everyone is rooming with another au pair going to the same city or region. This is a chance to bond with someone you can see again or travel with during your year!
5. Dedicated Instructors
The team of workshop instructors is highly experienced in their respective fields and fully dedicated to answering any questions and providing au pairs with all the preparation needed for a successful year. Classes will cover child safety, injury prevention, infant care, basic first aid, major cultural differences, administrative matters, and more!
6. Experienced & Available Staff
Hundreds of au pairs attend the EurAupair NYC workshop every year so au pairs are guaranteed a smooth stay. We’ve got all our USA au pairs covered throughout the week from airport transportation to check-in into their rooms!
7. A Chance to Get Acclimated to the US
Our NYC Workshop is a great opportunity for all au pairs to get acclimated to the US and to the English language before moving to their host families! From learning how to tip, asking directions in English, or learning how to register for a social security number, our au pairs leave the workshop fully prepared for their year ahead!