- Affordable Child Care Alternatives
- Things to Do With Your Toddler in Los Angeles
- Neila Maria Santana Costa - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2019
- EurAupair: Culturally Enriching, Convenient, and Affordable for 30 Years
- The Four Major Benefits of EurAupair's Au Pair Program in America
- Lorena Simon - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2018
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Boston
- Never say goodbye… | An Au Pair Reunion Story
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Chicago
- Home Sweet Home: How To Cope With Reverse Culture Shock
- Former Au Pair Mette Sharing Her Year as an Au Pair!
- Former Au Pairs... Where Are They Now?!
- Karina Kolbe - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2017
- New Year's Resolutions for Au Pairs in the U.S.
- Au Pair Holiday Gift Ideas for Host Families
- An Au Pair Guide to Thanksgiving - An American Tradition
- Tricks and Treats to Enjoying Halloween With Your Host Siblings
- When One Gap Year Ended Into the Best 4 Years of My Life
- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- 6 Fun After School Activities for Host Families and Au Pairs
- Summer Fun With The Kids
- Au Pair Story - Farm Life
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Money Management for Au Pairs
- Glossary: Understanding the Au Pair Lingo
- Elise Ducam - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2016
- Can au pairs provide child care over the holidays
- 7 Facts about the EurAupair NYC Workshop
- Surviving Snow Days as an Au Pair in America
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- My Time with my American Family!
- Jacqueline Maersch - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2015
- True American Experience for Au Pair Jennifer
- My 21 Months in the USA
- Quick Overview of American Holidays
- Svenja Kupke - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2013
- French Au Pair Emilie’s Story
- EurAupair Au Pair Awarded IAPA Au Pair of the Year
- Au Pair Alice Shares Her Experience
- Advantages of Becoming an Au Pair
The Four Major Benefits of EurAupair's Au Pair Program in America
Becoming an au pair can be both very exciting, and intimidating. However, EurAupair's Au Pair Programs in America offers you so many wonderful benefits that you will quickly grow to love it. Here are the four major benefits of becoming one of EurAupair's respected au pairs.
Personal Development Opportunities
Being an au pair provides you with a chance to grow as a person and learn to be the best adult you can be. While taking some classes in America and helping care for children, you will learn many important skills that will teach you to live independently while boosting your confidence. Au pairs also become stronger people because of their experience in another country; because living abroad and away from your family takes courage and confidence that will benefit all other aspects of your life.
Develop a Deeper Appreciation for Your Own Family
There is a popular saying, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder," that could not be truer for au pairs. By spending a year away from your family, you will learn to appreciate them that much more. While you may deal with homesickness from time to time, you will never regret your time in America.
Learn Priceless New Skills
As part of the Au Pair Program in America, you will attend classes at a local college, which will provide you with the education you need to reach your full potential in your chosen career path, or help you better your English for example. Between your classes, your time with your host family, and your social life, you will definitely improve your English.
Expands Your Horizons
Throughout your time in America, you will meet many wonderful people, and collect a number of new experiences. These connections can prove invaluable as you move towards your goals, and may even shift your goals into a whole new direction you had never thought of before.
To learn more about the benefits and advantages of becoming an au pair through EurAupair's Au Pair Program in America, please contact the friendly staff at EurAupair today! For more than 30 years, EurAupair has proudly been a United States Government designated cultural exchange sponsor dedicated to expanding cultural awareness among young people.