- Things to Do With Your Toddler in Los Angeles
- Neila Maria Santana Costa - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2019
- EurAupair: Culturally Enriching, Convenient, and Affordable for 30 Years
- The Four Major Benefits of EurAupair's Au Pair Program in America
- Lorena Simon - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2018
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Boston
- Never say goodbye… | An Au Pair Reunion Story
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Chicago
- Home Sweet Home: How To Cope With Reverse Culture Shock
- Former Au Pair Mette Sharing Her Year as an Au Pair!
- Former Au Pairs... Where Are They Now?!
- Karina Kolbe - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2017
- New Year's Resolutions for Au Pairs in the U.S.
- Au Pair Holiday Gift Ideas for Host Families
- An Au Pair Guide to Thanksgiving - An American Tradition
- Tricks and Treats to Enjoying Halloween With Your Host Siblings
- When One Gap Year Ended Into the Best 4 Years of My Life
- Former Au Pair and Community Counselor Laetitia Mouton’s Story
- 6 Fun After School Activities for Host Families and Au Pairs
- Summer Fun With The Kids
- Au Pair Story - Farm Life
- EurAupair's 2016 National Month of Giving
- Money Management for Au Pairs
- Glossary: Understanding the Au Pair Lingo
- Elise Ducam - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2016
- Can au pairs provide child care over the holidays
- 7 Facts about the EurAupair NYC Workshop
- Surviving Snow Days as an Au Pair in America
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- My Time with my American Family!
- Jacqueline Maersch - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2015
- True American Experience for Au Pair Jennifer
- My 21 Months in the USA
- Quick Overview of American Holidays
- Svenja Kupke - EurAupair Au Pair of the Year 2013
- French Au Pair Emilie’s Story
- EurAupair Au Pair Awarded IAPA Au Pair of the Year
- Au Pair Alice Shares Her Experience
- Advantages of Becoming an Au Pair
Au Pair Alice Shares Her Experience
By Alice, one of our former au pair from France.
" The best year of my life. My au pair year in Orange County, California has been a real dream!
Leaving my host family, my friends, the kids… was basically one of the hardiest things I’ve ever done. But after several depressing months, I’ve built a new life in Paris…
I’m writing this message from Lake Forest, California. I’m visiting my host family for the 3rd time since I’ve left and it still feels home. Every time they welcome me as a family member, the kids are growing up but we still got this special connection and I’m still deeply in love with California.
The au pair adventure doesn’t end with the au pair year. I’ve got a second family for life and I’m decided to see those lovely kids growing up!
So 1 year as an au pair but already 3 years of a new life! "