- How to Prepare for an Au Pair | EurAupair
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Boston
- Never say goodbye...
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Chicago
- The Ultimate Au Pair Guide
- Why Hosting An Au Pair Is The Best Choice For A Family
- How To Get The Best Of The Cultural Exchange With The Host Children
- Adjusting to a New Culture: How You Can Help Your Au Pair
- Au Pairs: A Solution for Military Families
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Amy & Luke
- Safety Tips to Consider Before Hosting an Au Pair
- 5 Steps to Finding the Perfect Au Pair
- Four Ways to Help with Homesickness When You Host an Au Pair This Holiday Season
- What Can And Can't Your Community Counselor Do?
- 6 Fun After School Activities for Host Families and Au Pairs
- Au Pair Summer Schedule
- Taking Your Au pair On Vacation
- 6-Steps to Welcome your Au Pair
- Au Pair Schedule 101
- FAQ on Au Pairs Driving in the U.S.
- Host Family Guide to a Successful Year
- Single Parents Can Reduce Stress with Au Pairs in America
- Enrich The Lives of Your Family Through Cultural Exchange with an Au Pair Agency
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Christine & John
- The Holidays with Your Au Pair
- Hosting an Au Pair: True or False
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Welcoming Your Au Pair
- 7 Au Pair Facts
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Kelly & Micha
- Why Choose EurAupair
- The Second Au Pair Syndrome
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Kati & George
- EurAupair Host Families Reviews
6-Steps to Welcome your Au Pair
6 Easy Steps to Welcome your Au Pair into your Home!
Becoming a Host Family is an exciting time as you welcome a new member in your family. From preparing her room, to getting the children involved, and preparing phone numbers & addresses for your au pair, find out what steps you can take to make her transition into your home as easy & pleasant as possible.
You can also read more about welcoming your au pair into your family & your home on our blog.