- Five Steps to Take When Issues Arise
- Affordable Child Care Alternatives
- Top Five Benefits of Hosting an Au Pair
- Au Pairs Versus a Nanny
- Host an Au Pair
- Cooking With Your Au Pair
- Things to Do With Your Toddler in Los Angeles
- Au Pair Gift Ideas
- Establishing Ground Rules With Your Au Pair
- Au Pair Host Family Story: The Brown Family
- EurAupair: Culturally Enriching, Convenient, and Affordable for 30 Years
- Au Pair and Pet Care | Can an Au Pair Care for Pets?
- Tips For Transitioning From One Au Pair To Another
- How to Prepare For and Conduct an Au Pair Telephone Interview?
- Can My Au Pair Drive?
- How to Prepare for an Au Pair?
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Boston
- Never say goodbye… | An Au Pair Reunion Story
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Chicago
- The Ultimate Au Pair Guide
- Why Host An Au Pair | Question to Consider When Choosing to Host
- How To Get The Best Of The Cultural Exchange With The Host Children
- How to Help Your Au Pair Adjust to a New Culture
- Au Pairs: A Solution for Military Families
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Amy & Luke
- Safety Tips to Consider Before Hosting an Au Pair
- 5 Steps to Finding the Perfect Au Pair
- How to Help Your Homesick Au Pair
- What Can And Can't Your Community Counselor Do?
- 6 Fun After School Activities for Host Families and Au Pairs
- Au Pair Summer Schedule
- How to Travel With Your Au Pair
- 6-Steps to Welcome your Au Pair
- Au Pair Schedule 101
- FAQ on Au Pairs Driving in the U.S.
- Host Family Guide to a Successful Year
- Single Parents Can Reduce Stress with Au Pairs in America
- Enrich The Lives of Your Family Through Cultural Exchange with an Au Pair Agency
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Christine & John
- Can au pairs provide child care over the holidays
- Hosting an Au Pair: True or False
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Welcoming Your Au Pair
- 7 Au Pair Facts
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Kelly & Micha
- Why Choose EurAupair
- The Second Au Pair Syndrome
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Kati & George
- EurAupair Host Families Reviews
Single Parents Can Reduce Stress with Au Pairs in America
As a single parent, there are a thousand demands on your time every day. Between your job, picking up the kids from school, chauffeuring them to after-school activities, and caring for your home, you've barely got time to breathe. The situation becomes even more stressful when an emergency arises and throws your schedule into chaos.
An extra pair of hands around the house would ease some of the pressures you face, but where can you find someone you trust?
Au pairs in America provide in-home relief to parents who don't have the time or support they need to care for their home and family. Through a careful screening process at an agency like EurAupair, you can be confident that the au pairs in America that you consider have been fully vetted, and will supply the help you need. Benefits of an au pair include:
Emergency Child Care
A sick child wrecks havoc on the life of a single parent. You have to take time off of work, often leaving the office in the middle of the day, or arrange child care with a friend or family member on short notice. Live-in au pairs in America solve this problem by giving you ready access to child care services.
Try as you might, you can't be in two places at once, and this becomes painfully obvious when your children have different activities in different parts of town at the same time. An au pair will ease some of the stress by allowing you to split responsibility for getting your children to their activities between yourself and the au pair.
Improved Home Life
Your children are more aware of your mood and stress levels than you realize. As your stress level rises, your temper gets shorter, and even young children know that something is wrong. By addressing many of the day-to-day demands on your time, au pairs in America improve the quality of home life for your children. Instead of spending all evening cleaning and organizing your home, you can spend quality time with your kids. You can play more games, enjoy their interests, and be the type of parent that you want to be for your children.
Whether you need help as a single parent with a full-time job, or if your loved one is deployed overseas, hosting an au pair with EurAupair can be your best child care option.