- Au Pair of the Year 2024
- From our Community Counselors: What impact on your life has EurAupair made?
- How Do Au Pair Programs Work?
- Stories of Au Pairs and Host Families During COVID-19
- Things to Do With Your Toddler in NY
- Snow Day Child Care: The Rising Solution for Budget-Savvy Parents
- 5 Winter Activities Your Au Pair and Children Will Both Love
- How to Thrive With a Live In Nanny in Washington D.C.
- Make Your Au Pair Feel at Home During the Holidays
- Edna Imbachi Guaca - Au Pair of the Year 2020
- Five Steps to Take When Issues Arise
- Affordable Child Care Alternatives
- Top Five Benefits of Hosting an Au Pair
- Au Pairs Versus a Nanny
- Host an Au Pair
- Cooking With Your Au Pair
- Things to Do With Your Toddler in Los Angeles
- Au Pair Gift Ideas
- Establishing Ground Rules With Your Au Pair
- Au Pair Host Family Story: The Brown Family
- EurAupair: Culturally Enriching, Convenient, and Affordable for 30 Years
- Au Pair and Pet Care | Can an Au Pair Care for Pets?
- Tips For Transitioning From One Au Pair To Another
- How to Prepare For and Conduct an Au Pair Telephone Interview?
- Can My Au Pair Drive?
- How to Prepare for an Au Pair?
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Boston
- Never say goodbye… | An Au Pair Reunion Story
- Things to Do With Your Toddler In Chicago
- The Ultimate Au Pair Guide
- Why Host An Au Pair | Question to Consider When Choosing to Host
- How To Get The Best Of The Cultural Exchange With The Host Children
- How to Help Your Au Pair Adjust to a New Culture
- Au Pairs: A Solution for Military Families
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Amy & Luke
- Safety Tips to Consider Before Hosting an Au Pair
- 5 Steps to Finding the Perfect Au Pair
- How to Help Your Homesick Au Pair
- What Can And Can't Your Community Counselor Do?
- 6 Fun After School Activities for Host Families and Au Pairs
- Au Pair Summer Schedule
- How to Travel With Your Au Pair
- 6-Steps to Welcome your Au Pair
- Au Pair Schedule 101
- FAQ on Au Pairs Driving in the U.S.
- Host Family Guide to a Successful Year
- Single Parents Can Reduce Stress with Au Pairs in America
- Enrich The Lives of Your Family Through Cultural Exchange with an Au Pair Agency
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Christine & John
- Can au pairs provide child care over the holidays
- Hosting an Au Pair: True or False
- What do you do to entertain a 20-year-old when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be 20?
- Welcoming Your Au Pair
- 7 Au Pair Facts
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Kelly & Micha
- Why Choose EurAupair
- The Second Au Pair Syndrome
- Au Pair Host Family Story: Kati & George
- EurAupair Host Families Reviews
Why Choose EurAupair
Want to host an au pair? Here are a few reasons why you should choose EurAupair!
Lower Program Fees! Our program fees are among the lowest of all au pair programs available, and so is the initial deposit. Some organizations have a program fee & also charge an additional matching fee. With EurAupair there are no hidden fees!
Highest Repeat Family Discount! Our repeat families enjoy a $950 savings ($350 waived application fee & $600 off their program fees). Other programs are from $300-500.
Great Medical Insurance for Au Pairs! Our medical insurance is well above the minimum required standards, with no deductible. There is only a $50 processing fee for each claim filed separately with the insurance office. Other programs provide 'basic medical insurance that the au pairs then need to pay extra to upgrade.
Ease of Application! Our online application is short & quick to complete – while other programs may ask you for references or more extensive information at the time you apply.
Au Pair Selection! EurAupair has a very diverse pool of candidates spanning 5 continents - Europe, Asia, North & South America, and Africa. We have the largest selection of French au pairs.
EurAupair is Not-For-Profit! When you welcome one of our au pair in your home, we make a contribution to a Ronald McDonald’s House near you, in your name. Also know that your Local Community Counselor is a volunteer.
EurAupair has the Best Community Counselors Around! EurAupair’s Community Counselors are the best! Our Community Counselors really strive to help au pairs feel welcome in America, and to provide answers for questions host families and au pairs may have during their year together. If a counselor is not sure of the answer, the Area Coordinator is just a call away. Our goal is to help our host families and au pairs experience a successful year together!
If you are still not sure that hosting an au pair is the best answer to your child care needs, check out our articles comparing child care options!